Developed in the USA with over 6 months of R&D, we are proud to introduce the all new Fantom FR-1 Series professional racing motors.
The heart of the FR-1 Series motors are the stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium Kawasaki® steel from Japan. Countless hours of track testing went into the development of our stators, which include two different designs, to cover the different wind motors and their intended uses. Our two stator designs are not just different stack heights, but are also two completely different designs! Our TYPE T stator design is used for our 10.5 spec motors and all of the modified motors (2.5 through 9.5 turn). Our TYPE R stator design is used for our 21.5 and 25.5 turn spec motors. Our 13.5 and 17.5 turn spec motors are available in either the TYPE T or TYPE R configurations.
Our rotors are precision balanced and manufactured using a premium grade neodymium formula, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance! All are laser engraved with the Fantom logo and specs!
MORE POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
SPECS and FEATURES:
- Designed in the USA
- Meets All ROAR, IFMAR, EFRA Specifications
- ROAR Approval Pending
- 10.5 Turn is built with the TYPE T stator for the ultimate balance of torque and rpm
- Built with 12.5mm High-Torque Rotor
- Precision Balanced Rotor
- Premium Grade Neodymium Magnet Formula produces extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- Maximum Size Allowed by ROAR, 99.9% Pure Copper, High-Temperature Wire
- High-Power / Low-Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs and Collector Ring
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Integrated Can and End Plate Venting for Maximum Cooling
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation - Compatible with all popular racing speed controls, except some Novak ESC's.
- Inspection "window" on side of can, for easy tech inspection
- Infinite Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Includes 180mm sensor cable
- Available Spec Winds: 10.5, 13.5, 17.5, 21.5, 25.5
- Available In Spec, Team and Works Editions (see descriptions below for details)
YOU ARE VIEWING THE SPEC EDITION VERSION OF THIS MOTOR.
SPEC EDITION INFO - THIS MOTOR IS BUILT TO STANDARD MANUFACTURING SPECS, THAT INCLUDES STANDARD CHROME STEEL BEARINGS AND 12.5mm HIGH-TORQUE ROTOR. NO OTHER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS MOTOR. DETAILED INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR THE BEARINGS AND ROTOR.
- Read more about the standard Chrome Steel Bearings here
- Read more about standard 12.5mm ROAR Spec High-Torque Replacement Rotor here
THIS MOTOR IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A TEAM EDITION or WORKS EDITION (links below).
- TEAM EDITION - Customize your motor with 7 different team tuning options. Price includes certified rotor.
- WORKS EDITION - This is our premium motor, built with all available options, including the highest grade ABEC 7 hybrid ceramic bearings, complete blueprinting and much more.