Schumacher Mi5evo 1/10th Competition Touring Car
The Mi5evo from Schumacher is an entirely new Competition Touring Car developed from the BRCA National Championship winning and popular Mi5 platform.
Superbly engineered and equipped with some revolutionary design features, the Mi5evo enables the racer even more tunability for both carpet and asphalt tracks.The Mi5evo has an ultra low centre of gravity which gives the car fantastic corner speed. This combined with a wider span vertical top deck offers both a responsive and nimble feel, yet is forgiving and consistent to drive. Ideal for all levels of driver.
Lighter than the Mi5, yet even more robust and durable, the Mi5evo chassis offers an extremely wide window of set up. With a host significant changes such as, optimised motor position 4.5mm closer to centreline, shorter shocks but with the same stroke, new steering system with tuneable ackerman options, new mouldings and pins for lower un-sprung weight and revised body posts and clamps, to name but a few!
The Schumacher Mi5evo..... Race Winning Innovation!
- NEW Motor Mount moves motor in 4.50mm for more centralised weight distribution and better balance.
- NEW light weight single piece, centrally mounted, alloy & carbon fibre CNC servo and steering mount, for maximum stiffness in the steering system, and minimal impact on chassis flex.
- NEW Ultra lightweight alloy transmission housing with ball stud mounting for low centre of gravity, ease of adjustment and narrow pitch mounting for less overhang.
- NEW Light weight wishbone ends with moulded roll bar ball, 35% lighter.
- NEW Shorter Shocks with no loss of stroke for ultra-low centre of gravity.
- NEW Simple 3 point mounted ball raced steering rack for super smooth linear steering. Features forward facing balls for easy Ackerman adjustment and adjustable travel stops.
- NEW vertically mounted, wide span top deck offers increased stiffness whilst keeping super linear flex characteristics.
- NEW 1mm wider Alloy rear hex.
- NEW Hubs with grub screw secured pins, no more e-clips.
- NEW Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
- NEW Stiff 4mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
- NEW Lightweight 2.50mm hinge pins
- NEW Ultra hard wearing black ball cup design with adjustment hole.
- NEW Lighter CNC alloy 20 tooth layshaft pulley and end cap for less rotating mass.
- NEW Vernier adjusted wishbone inserts to remove play and o-ring secured for easy replacement.
- NEW Body post and alloy clamp design for increased durability and ultra fine adjustability.
- NEW anti roll bars in 0.1mm increments with laser engraving.
- NEW Ball mounted 2 piece shock cap for easier building, maintenance, vented option and lighter weight.
- NEW Ultra smooth PTFE impregnated Hard Anodised threaded alloy shock absorbers for extreme smoothness and durability.
- NEW wide span carbon fibre wishbones for improved stiffness & strength.
- Adjustable front steering hubs with optional carbon fibre parts.
- “O” ring retained alloy wheel hexes.
- Micro 4 degree caster pivot gives super low centre of gravity and super smooth ball raced steering action with optional 6 degree available.
- Top adjustable lightweight roll bar sockets and links.
- Quick release front and rear entry diffs to leave chassis structure intact when removing diffs for maintenance.
- Ultra lightweight front spool.
- Shaped lightweight foam bumper and chassis mounted mouldings.
- Alloy front kingpins.
- LiPo retention mouldings.
- Lightweight black alloy washers throughout.
- 2 position, LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with a Shorty option.
- Quick release alloy layshaft fence for quick diff and belt removal.
- Schumacher lightweight gear diff.
- Precision matched shock springs.
- Chassis mounted droop screws for decreased unsprung weight.
- Single sided layshaft mounting with quick release layshaft design for ease of maintenance.
- Aerospace carbon fibre 2.5mm soft weave chassis and components throughout.
- Efficient transmission with twin Bando belts and precision CNC pulleys.
- Optional Mid Motor conversion available, for extra high agility handling.
- Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- Dedicated front & rear, reverse cup, high tensile steel, CVD driveshafts,improves all round traction.
- Differential and spool plastic insert “sliders”. Offer a lightweight, efficient driveshaft interface.
- Adjustable rear hub carriers with optional carbon fibre parts.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.