Schumacher K170 Cougar KC 1/10th Competition 2WD
- 4 alternative motor positions for huge versatility on different track types and conditions.
- 3 Gear transmission for opposite motor rotation, improves agility and steering on high traction surfaces.
- Multiple battery fitting options. Saddle, square and shorty.
- Super sleek, ‘Gull Wing’ wishbones with new anti roll bar option.
- Front outer hinge pin design, grub screw fixing for improved pin retention.
- Adjustable rear shock location in front or behind the wishbones, in the kit.
- sleek, ‘Shark Fin’ body shell.
- Lightweight ball mounted, two piece shock cap with bleed screw and vented option.
- Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with new ultra fine adjustment spring.
- Larger 5x11x5mm lay shaft and pulley bearings, increases durabilty and precision.
- 2 sets of lightweight posts to suit standard and modern low profile batteries.
- Easy to use battery thumb screws.
- Alloy horizontally split transmission housings for easy diff access and maintenance.
- Rear transmission mounted pivot strap. Increased chassis clearance.
- Small, low rotating mass gear differential. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions. Optional ball diff available.
- 2.5mm aluminium chassis, with sensor lead wiring channels.
- Carbon fiber side pods for advanced chassis stiffness tuning.
- Versatile chassis allows conversion between the high grip Cougar KC to low grip Cougar KD spec. 5 cars in 1!
- Front camber captive ball joints.
- Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a range of optional alloy parts, offering adjustments to set up your COUGAR KC for all track conditions.
- Front 5 deg yokes with adjustable roll center heights.
- 25 super precision ball bearings.
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE” springs, titanium nitride shafts, threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Shock seal pack housing with 'O' ring sealing to prevent loosening.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement, with adjustable and dynamic ackerman.
- Front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track from damage.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts.
- Strong, rigid 4mm carbon fiber shock brackets.
- Large “CLAW” high down force rear wing.
- Adjustable rear roll centers, inboard toe-in and anti-squat.
- Lightweight, narrower side gears for increased efficiency.
- Pro ball studs with 2mm hex.
- Quick release idle shaft.
- Strong front steering hub, with fine ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustment.
- 12mm Hex Wheels with clean look and industry standard offset.