Schumacher K176 CAT L1 1/10th Competition 4WD
The Schumacher CAT L1 is an all new lightweight, high quality 1/10th 4WD Off Road buggy, developed for top level racing. The CAT L1 is faster, with all new fully adjustable suspension geometry, a lower center of gravity, and improved efficiency. The CAT L1 has been developed at the highest level of international competition, and is already a proven race winner with Michal Orlowski and Jörn Neumann.
Join the race winning team. #Schumacherfamily and drive a CAT L1.
The CAT L1 a revolution of the breed.
- Alloy chassis side stiffeners
- 3 Gear transmission for opposite motor rotation, improves agility and steering on high traction surfaces.
- Lightweight layshaft and side gears.
- Small, low rotating mass gear differentials. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions.
- Durable polyurethane drivebelts.
- FAB (Front Adjustable Brake System) with larger 22 tooth pulleys included.
- Low CofG pinned and centre mounted motor mount.
- Alloy front transmission housings with steering mounting for increased rigidity.
- Alloy upper front housings with lower CofG.
- Alloy rear lower transmission housings with improved belt tensioner.
- Lighter alloy rear upper housings for low CofG.
- Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts with 5mm axles.
- Hard anodized 12mm wheel hex.
- Larger 5 x 11 x 4 layshaft and pulley bearings increase durability and precision.
- Optional ball diff available.
- Includes 33 super precision ball bearings.
- Hard anodised 2mm 7075-T6 alloy chassis with 4mm carbon stiffeners.
- Vertical top decks for increased linear flex.
- Alloy floating servo mount pinned into the chassis.
- Adjustable shorty locating system. Enables ultra precise fitment.
- Multiple Ackerman position alloy center track rod.
- Shorty and saddle LiPo compatible.
- Cable management system for neater wire installs.
- Lightweight battery posts.
- Lower, smaller front bumper - housing front roll bar and suspension.
- Front wing mount.
- Aerox Body and Schumacher wing.
- Battery thumb screws.
- Wishbones with new improved geometry.
- Geometry steering yokes.
- Rear hub carrier featuring new vari-length wishbone and hub geometry.
- Stronger 3.5mm diameter front inboard pins.
- Front pivot strap inserts for front track width adjustment. And new 8°, 10°, 12° front rake adjustment.
- Anti Roll bars included with centralising collar.
- Strong, rigid 4mm carbon fibre shock brackets.
- Lightweight front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track from damage.
- Front wheelbase adjustment for improved tuning.
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE” springs, titanium nitride shafts, twin o-ring sealing, optimized shock body.
- Ball mounted two piece shock cap for easier building, maintenance, vented option and lighter weight.
- Threaded spring collars for better location.
- Super lightweight design.
- Length: 375mm
- Wheelbase: 280-286mm
- Width: 250mm
- 2 Channel Radio system
- Electric Speed Control
- Steering Servo
- Motor Pinion
- Lipo Battery
- Battery Charger
- Tools for assembly and paint for body