Schumacher K182 Mi7 1/10th Competition Touring Car
The all new Mi7 from Schumacher Racing. A state of the art, brand new ground up design. Designed by racers for racers. Designed for use on both asphalt and carpet tracks, and for both modified or stock class racing. The Mi7 features double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play. It retains the ability to adjust suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll center, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height, and much more. Its ultra-low center of gravity enables faster corner speeds than ever before.
Engineered to exacting standards with aerospace quality components the new Mi7 offers on track confidence and off track ease of maintenance.
The Schumacher Mi7, designed to race, engineered to win!
- Now Mid Motor only in the kit (19/11/2020) Rear motor options available separately.
- Ultimate low center of gravity.
- Locating dowels on major components improve build accuracy and reduce tweak.
- Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play, with single turnbuckle for easy camber adjustment.
- Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pulley's 22:40. Great for stock racing.
- Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll center, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
- Precision alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with all new high precision gears.
- Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of passive rear steering.
- Arrowmax supplied, industry standard fitting spur gear. 5mm wide for increased durability.
- Alloy rear driveshaft bones with steel axles.
- Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
- Simple twin bell crank chassis mounted steering assembly. Features new molded bell cranks with adjustable travel stops.
- Low profile threaded brass insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.
- Interchangeable hub carrier.
- Lightweight upper wishbone.
- Rebuildable double joint driveshafts.
- Ultra short shocks with no loss of stroke for ultra-low center of gravity.
- Upper and lower shock pivots. Screw on fitment, for easy assembly and maintenance.
- Stiff 4mm shock towers with optimized shock positions.
- Chassis mounted bumper. Stronger, lighter and more aerodynamic.
- Ultra lightweight 40 tooth front spool. With alloy outputs.
- Easy access front spool and rear differential.
- Generic front and rear anti roll bars in 0.1mm increments with laser engraving.
- Suspension straps and blocks. Incorporates new precision molded inserts. Enables width adjustment without the need for expensive optional parts.
- 2.0mm Carbon Fiber, horizontal top deck.
- Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
- 2 position, LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with a Shorty option.
- LiPo retention moldings. No tape required.
- Carbon fiber wishbones for improved stiffness & strength.
- Lightweight alloy & carbon fiber CNC servo mount. Dowels throughout for consistent alignment.
- Super low motor mount. Lowers motor by 0.5mm and optimizes central weight distribution.
- Anti-roll bar drop link.
- Aerospace carbon fiber 2.25mm soft weave chassis and components throughout.
- Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
- 22 tooth 7075 alloy pulley.
- Includes lightweight roll bar sockets.
- 32 precision ball raced bearings.
- Precision matched shock springs.
- Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
- Ball raced suspension pivot mounts for reduced friction and easier assembly.
- “O” ring retained alloy wheel hexes.