Schumacher K186 Storm ST
The Storm ST is a fast and agile stadium truck developed from the Cougar Laydown buggy. It features a light weight, low centre of gravity design, for optimum performance on a wide range of track surfaces. Whether you race on high grip carpet, medium grip astro, or low grip dirt, the Storm ST is a winner. The Storm ST prototypes have already proven their capabilities with wins at the prestigious EOS (Euro Off Road Series).
The knowledge and experience from Schumacher’s racing and engineering team has been applied to every detail of the Storm ST’s design to make a fast, easy to drive, and user friendly truck that will take you to the top of the podium.
- New Front roll bar system.
- New Gear Differential Casing, more oil and improved durability.
- New - Larger outer hub bearings.
- Strong front steering hub, with fine ‘Kwik Klip’ adjustment.
- Spur Gear Shield.
- Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a range of optional alloy parts.
- Optional rear shock location in front or behind the wishbones, standard in the kit.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement, with adjustable and dynamic Ackermann.
- 3 gear, low centre of gravity sealed gearbox. Small, low rotating mass transmission, including new gear differential. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions.
- Big bore shocks with big bore springs. Threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Lightweight lower spring retaining cup.
- Screw Piston Fixing, with titanium nitride shafts, for easy build, precision and durability.
- Shock seal pack housing with 'O' ring sealing to prevent loosening.
- Threaded spring collars, for better location and adjustment.
- Improved, more durable, lightweight ball mounted, two piece shock cap with bleed screw.
- Cable management system.
- Multiple battery fitting options.
- 23 super precision ball bearings.
- Inboard toe inserts.
- Durable, specially formulated composite "S2" material 4mm shock tower mounts.
- Easy access transmission system, for quick diff access and maintenance.
- Front 5 deg yokes with adjustable roll centre heights.
- Specially formulated composite moulded side pods for advanced chassis stiffness tuning.
- Easy to use battery thumb screws.
- Dual position radio equipment plate.
- Rear transmission mounted pivot strap. Increased chassis clearance.
- Lightweight steel CVD driveshafts.
- Adjustable rear roll centres, inboard toe-in and anti-squat.
- 12mm Hex Wheels.
- Front camber captive ball joints.
- 2mm Hex Pro ball studs.
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Lipo Battery
- Paint for Bodyshell
Storm ST Specification
- Power Source:ELECTRICModel
- Type:2WD, OFF-ROAD, COMPETITION
- Wheelbase:285 +/-10mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
Schumacher Storm at www.discountRCstore.com