Schumacher U6885 - Mezzo 1/10 - Rear - Yellow - pr
- The Mezzo has a completely new carcass design, where development has focused on the thickness of the profile to support the pin and improve its life.
- The Mezzo has a varied pin type across the tire, enabling it to be more suitable to a wider variety of track conditions, including long and short pile astro. The pin type gives improved side traction whilst maintaining forward traction.
- The Mezzo lasts longer and has better bump handling , due to its taller sidewall profile.
- The Mezzo front 4WD tire is aimed at longer pile astro and lower grip. Pins can be cut to reduce traction if required.
- For 2WD we are still recommending the U6770 Low Profile Cut Stagger combined with Mezzo rear, for a longer life tire set up.
- Ultimately the popular Dart tire could be faster over a single run in some conditions, but life is much extended with the Mezzo. It’s a great all-rounder.
- Ultimately the Mezzo is aimed at Astro, Yellow compound for dry high performance, Silver for wet and Blue for longer life.
- 4WD front insert recommended for Yellow’s is the U6669 Foam Tire Inserts; Hard (pr).
- 4WD front insert recommended for Silver or Blue compound is the U6733 Foam Tire Insert ( Med - Front - CAT (pr))
- The U6734 Foam Tire Insert; Med - Rear - CAT (pr) is recommended for both Yellow, Silver or Blue rear tires.