Junsi iCharger DX8
With a maximum potential output of 1600W, the DX8 is second only to the 4010Duo, at a fraction of the size and cost. Charge at up to 30A per channel (50A total) on LiPo batteries up to 8S. With a balance current of a full 2A, charges will finish faster than ever. The full color IPS display provides a wealth of information at a glance, using the operating system perfected on the larger Duo iChargers.
The DX8 can charge at up to 30A, and it can also discharge at up to 30A! While similar size chargers limit their discharge capabilities, the DX8 offers iCharger's trademark support for regenerative discharge, allowing the charger to provide a full 1600W of discharge capability when powered from a suitable battery bank.
Despite its small size and low price, this is still a full featured iCharger, with multi-chemistry support and all the depth of settings you've come to expect, including an improved software interface for recording battery data and upgrading firmware.
- Charge Power (Max) 1600W (max 1100W per channel)
- Charge Current Range 0.05-30ACurrent Drain (Balancing) 2A
- Balance Accuracy 10mV
- Internal Discharge (Max) 70W (45W max per channel)
- External Discharge (Max) 2100W (max 1050W per channel)
- Regenerative Discharge (Max) 1600W (max 1100W per channel)
- Discharge Current Range 0.05-30A
- LiPo/LiIo/LiFe 1-8S per channel
- NiCd/NiMh Cell Count 1-20S per channel
- Pb Battery Cell Count 1-12S per channel
- Temperature Control (Intel.) Yes
- PC Connectivity USB-C
- USB Charge Type-C PD 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Warranty 1 year
- Input Voltage 9-49V DC
- Input Current Limit 65A
- Dimensions 129x98x40mm
- Weight 440g
** Manual Available Here **