2021 BRCA National Stock Champion.
The Schumacher Mi8 - design and engineering excellence.
The Mi8 has been developed by Schumacher’s world class engineering team to be faster, and better handling than ever.
With a lower center of gravity, lighter weight, and fine attention to detail, the Mi8 is a pleasure to build, maintain and to drive.
The Mi8 contains all the features and adjustments you need from a high end touring car to take you to the top of the podium.
Available with an alloy chassis optimized for carpet racing, or a carbon fiber chassis perfectly suited to asphalt.
- New - Motor position with central layshaft position, offering improved weight distribution, drivetrain efficiency and flexibility. Provides an easier and more consistent handling car with improved steering.
- New - Twin upper suspension link design with improved flexibility characteristics and tuning of castor. Mi7 Single upper wishbone option included for simplified build.
- New - Front body height limit control included in the kit with a lightweight and simple layout.
- New - Carbon fiber wishbones with pivot ball mounting inside and out. Improved flexibility, geometry, droop stability and chassis overhang at the rear. Ease and speed of build greatly improved.
- New - Top deck design. Highly developed flexibility with multiple integration options to the motor mount providing fast but smooth handling out of the box.
- New - Motor mount. Provides increased fore/aft stiffness of the chassis, while maintaining the desired torsional stiffness for stable handling. New - Vastly shortened shock absorber design and new mounting layout allowing for super low center of gravity.
- New - Ultra lightweight and low center of gravity one piece servo mount. Increases steering trim reliability. New - Horizontal rear body mounting option included. New - Easier access front spool and rear differential.
- New - Transmission housing design with many improvements such as lowering center of gravity, durability, ease of assembly and narrower mounting pitch for improvements to geometry and flexibility.
- New - Anti Roll Bar design to further lower center of gravity. New - Ultra fine adjustment eccentrics for optimum belt tension.
- New - Lower bumper mount molding preventing touching down on track. New - Black Alloy turnbuckles for weight reduction and improved lower center of gravity. New - Ackerman steering arms for refined steering feel.
- New - Optional Mass damping compatibility within each wishbone (x4).
- New - Rear black anodized driveshaft bones with improved tolerance and durability.
- -28 precision ball raced bearings.
- -“O” ring retained alloy wheel hexes.
- -Hollow, precision steel layshaft.
- -Precision hard anodized alloy gear diff, with large oil volume for improved consistency. Ball raced diff outputs with high precision gears.
- -Ultra durable ‘Long Life’ blades.
- -Improved belt efficiency which can be run much looser without slipping.-Arrowmax supplied, 85T industry standard fitting spur gear.
- -Symmetrical chassis cutout offers consistent chassis flex.
- -LiPo adjustment for fine tuning weight distribution with New ability to run central shorty.
- -Rear track rod for infinite adjustment to rear toe-in. This can be tuned for the use of Active Rear Suspension.
- -Aerospace carbon fiber components throughout.
- -Ultra low center of gravity.
- -Double wishbone suspension for increased suspension rigidity, and reduced play.
- -Durable and more efficient drive train with larger pullies 22:40. Great for stock racing.-Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll center, ackerman, droop, anti-dive, anti-squat, front and rear toe in/out, ride height and much more.
- -Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
- -Simple twin bellcrank chassis mounted steering assembly. With molded bellcranks with adjustable travel stops.
- -LiPo retention moldings. No tape required.
- -Rebuildable, super durable steel double joint driveshafts.
- -Low profile threaded insert. Eliminates the need for nuts.