Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Schumacher U8180 Gear Diff Set - ICON/2
Designed and developed by our engineering and race team, this gear differential offers several great improvements over the ball differential design.
- Consistent and easy setting with less frequent maintenance, with very little change from race to race.
- Improved handling ability with more stable cornering entry, and improved mid and particularly exit rotation.
- Fully ball raced for high precision, performance and lower maintenance.
- Steel axle for strength and reliability.
- 60T 48dp spur included.
- The oil viscosity can be adjusted, to offer greater tunability than the ball differential.
(700cSt-2000cSt) suited to low grip conditions.
(2000cSt-5000cSt) suited to medium grip conditions.
(5000cSt-15000cSt) suited to high grip conditions.
- The (removed kit) ball differential may still be used when the track grip is low, but in other conditions this gear differential should always offer more potential.
Ball Diff – Easiest to drive – best for low grip tracks.
Gear Diff – Moderate to drive – best for all round conditions with tunability with the correct oil.
- U8353 Optional carbon axle available for ultimate performance, 8g lighter.
** Instructions available here **